If your inbox is overflowing, your list of computer-related tasks is long, writing sponsor spotlights isn’t as fun as creating your own tutorials, or the business side of blogging has taken the joy out of what used to be a fun pastime, you can use my services as a writer and virtual assistant.
- Virtual Assistance: Let me handle the busywork behind blogging–freeing you to do what you do best: create! I’m willing to sort and reply to emails, perform basic blog housekeeping tasks, moderate and respond to comments, edit photos, or take on any other tasks that you require.
- Feature Articles: Do you want guest bloggers and sponsors to come knocking at your door? Making sure they get a fantastic feature post is key. I am especially skilled at writing articles that showcase the special qualities of visiting bloggers and advertisers. Take a look at some of the features I’ve written HERE and HERE.
- Contributing Author/Ghostwriter: Give me a topic, and I’ll write your next blog post or article. I have fantastic research skills, and I excel at adapting my writing to fit your particular style. My Pinterest pins have reached the thousands, now, so I have a wealth of ideas to share at my fingertips. You can view writing I have done for another blogger HERE.
- Creating and Featuring Link-up Parties: Link-up parties are a great way to draw readers and followers to your blog. Once your parties start to welcome more than 100 links, it can become overwhelming to view all of them–not to mention feature favorite links on a regular basis. I am adept not only at opening link-up parties (Inlinkz is my linky format of choice) but at creating featured link posts. You can view a sample of my work HERE.
- Proofreading and Editing: If you are tired of your mom telling you how many spelling and grammatical errors she found in your last post, take a breather. I can proofread and edit blog posts, guest posts, articles, product reviews, interview responses, and more—so nothing gets in the way of your readers’ enjoyment of your site.
- Photo Editing: I’m able to offer basic cropping, resizing, retouching, image effects, collaging, and text additions for your photos.
- Blogkeeping: The business of blogging is one that requires more tech savvy than most of us ever planned on needing when we started. I can manage and maintain your blog in a variety of ways: updating pages, installing widgets, designing graphics, getting blog technical support, even handling your migration from one publisher to another. I designed and maintain this site; you can view my design work HERE, as well.